NEW! Destiny Discover is the online portal to the Ladera Library! Ladera students will be able to place Ladera Library books on hold and pick them up at school or get books in class.
Ladera Library Hold Process
- Students log into Destiny Discover by clicking on the Student Portal and then Follett Destiny OR by logging in through a web browser: gofollett.com. Locations would be California, School would be Ladera Elementary School, Tustin, CA
- Student will need to log in with their TUSD User Name (first name + last initial + last 4 permanent ID - no spaces) and their TUSD Password (tusd + entire long ID number)
- Students may place up to 4 Holds on Library Books thru Destiny Discover. They can save more books in a Favorite List and put them on hold when their hold reserve goes down.
Hello Ladera families,
I’m so happy to be a part of the leopard family! I really enjoy the time I have in the library with the students. It’s so wonderful to see the children get so excited about reading.
The SORA Reading App is now available with eBooks and audiobooks for TUSD Students. All Tustin Unified students can access and enjoy a collection of fun and engaging digital books and audiobooks.
What’s great in SORA:
- Popular titles, series, authors and genres across all grade levels
- Variety of materials including picture books, chapter books, graphic novels and Spanish language items
- Full length audiobooks and read-along picture books
- Enjoy on all major devices and tablets using CLEVER, the SORA App (available in the TUSD Self Service Store) or by typing in soraapp.com in your computer browser.